New Venue Consultation:
With a focus on building and fire code compliance, A.Form joins the event team as the architectural consultant.
- A. Form analyzes potential event locations and provides detailed reports regarding capacity, egress, and code compliance. The producer can utilize these reports in site selection.
- A. Form creates architectural filing drawings in-house for permitting submission.
- We partner with our clients creating a code-compliant layout for large scale outdoor events.
Working with the producer, A.Form coordinates the work of professional engineers, site surveyors, and vendors, graphically in CADD. We then have a finished coordinated drawing for the city agencies and the vendors.
We Coordinate Permit Expediting:
- With the support of an experienced and knowledgeable expediting team, we file, manage, and execute the event permitting unique to each project and location within New York City.
- We file for permits with the NYC Department of Buildings, the New York City Fire Department, the NYC Landmarks Preservation Commission, the NYC Department of Small Business Services, the NYC Economic Development Corporation, and coordinate with the New York City Department of Parks and Recreation.
Site Inspection Coordination
- A.Form will coordinate site inspections by the NYC Department of Buildings and the New York City Fire Department.
- In preparation for department inspections, A. Form provides a walkthrough with the event producer to identify problems and propose solutions.
- A. Form can also offer walkthroughs during various stages of the event construction to check on progress and assist in troubleshooting.
Our Industry Partners
- A. Form works closely with engineering firms, site surveyors, production companies, and specialized vendors to coordinate documentation.
COVID-19 Architectural Physical Distance Consulting
- Following the latest NYC COVID-19 guidelines, A. Form provides architectural consulting regarding the implementation of physical distancing rules through drafting plans, determining capacity, and egress.
- A. Form provides construction permitting for health screening tents and other temporary equipment.
- For more information from industry experts CLICK HERE
A.Form Event Architects do not offer the following services; general contracting, SAPO permitting, NYS Liquor License acquisition, rental equipment. However, we do recommend and collaborate with specialized industry experts providing these services and more.